This pack includes Cortex XSIAM content.
Configuration on Server Side
You need to configure Clearswift DLP to forward Syslog messages.
Open your Clearswift instance UI and follow these instructions:
- From the Home page, click System > Monitoring & Control > Logs & Alarms.
- Click the Log Export tab and select Enable log export.
- Enter the IP Address (OR Hostname) and Port number of your Syslog server. The default port is 514.
- Enter a Poll Interval (minutes). The recommended setting is once every 5 minutes. You can enter a value between 1 and 60 minutes.
- Make a selection of the log types you want to export using the checkboxes adjacent to the list.
Collect Events from Vendor
In order to use the collector, use the Broker VM option.
To create or configure the Broker VM, use the information described here.
You can configure the specific vendor and product for this instance.
- Navigate to Settings > Configuration > Data Broker > Broker VMs.
- Right-click, and select Syslog Collector > Configure.
- When configuring the Syslog Collector, set the following values:
- vendor as vendor - clearswift
- product as product - dlp