Cofense Intelligence is reliable, human-verified phishing intelligence for actionable defense and strategic planning. Cofense researchers track emerging trends in phishing, research active threats, and supplement highest-priority investigations. Consumers of the intelligence are confident knowing indicators were validated by Cofense prior to platform ingestion. Cofense Intelligence machine-readable threat intelligence is ingested into platforms to support automation along with human-readable reports to make informed decisions against today’s phishing attacks.
What does this pack do?
- Ingests human-verified phishing intelligence with associated malware families
- Correlates global phishing campaigns and indicators
- Creates relationship between indicators as part of the reputation commands
- Checks the reputation with impact ratings (Major, Moderate, Minor, None) of:
- IP addresses
- File hashes
- Email addresses
- Infrastructure type
- Searches for strings associated with phishing attacks
- Searches for the malware family, malware file and malware subject associated with phishing attacks
- Links to human-readable reports for an explanation as to why indicators are a risk to business