Cymulate Private Offer for Immediate Threats Security Testing
Everyday, new payloads and attacks show up in the wild, orchestrated by known and unknown hostile entities. Cymulate Immediate Threat Intelligence security testing replaces manual processes by providing a fully automated assessment of the most recent threats identified daily by Cymulate Labs researchers.
Whether your security program is mature or just getting started, the Cymulate Private Offer provides a monthly license to instant and actionable insights to validate if the most recent threat campaigns pose a risk to your environment.
- Identify if you are vulnerable to the most recent immediate threats in the wild
- Manually or automatically test known IOCs which are used by the most current threat actors and campaigns
- Includes email gateway, web gateway and endpoint testing
- Correlate of threat actors/threat campaigns with security vulnerabilities to better prioritize and mitigate vulnerabilities
- Cymulate integrates with Palo Alto Networks Cortex XSOAR to simplify and automate the remediation across your security controls
- Save time on threat research with prepackaged threat intelligence-led assessments, including sample IOC’s, CVEs, detections, and mitigations
- Identify where your controls do and do not detect or prevent malicious indicators and if compensating controls are effective
- Validate security efficacy safely in production and get assessment results in seconds
- Automate blocking of identified immediate threats with Palo Alto Networks Cortex XSOAR playbooks
- Pre-exploitation attacks of the threat used to security controls
- Endpoint, Web, and Email indicators of compromise
- Links to reports to provide more information on the threat campaign
- Vulnerabilities exploited by the threat and vulnerable assets
- Detection and mitigation guidance
The Cymulate SaaS-based Extended Security Posture Management (XSPM) provides security professionals with the ability to continuously challenge, validate and optimize their on-premises and cloud cyber-security posture with end-to-end visualization across the MITRE ATT&CK® framework. The platform provides automated, expert, and threat intelligence-led risk assessments that are simple to deploy, and easy for organizations of all cybersecurity maturity levels to use. It also provides an open framework for creating and automating red and purple teaming exercises by generating tailored penetration scenarios and advanced attack campaigns for their unique environments and security policies.
- Cymulate Website
- Defending Against Immediate Threats - Video
- Euronext Secures Trading with Breach and Attach Simulation Case Study
This pack is intended for organizations with up to 25,000 employees. For larger organizations we will work with your team to create a custom pricing structure.
Note: This pack subscription includes an API key generated by Cymulate. Cymulate will directly email the end user within 48 hours instructions for obtaining the key. The user then simply pastes the key into the Cymulate free pack to allow it to function. If you need help or did not receive the key, please contact email@example.com. Deleting or unsubscribing from this pack will invalidate the API key/access.