Using the G Suite Security Alert Center pack, you can retrieve the most recent alerts for a domain, prioritize them, and then notify members of your organization. After your team responds to the alert, you can then attach feedback to the alert based on the team's findings.
An alert is a warning of a potential security issue that Google has detected. Alerts include the following information:
- Source from which the alert originated.
- Name of the alert.
- Time the alert occurred.
- Specific data associated with the alert.
As an administrator, use the G Suite Security Alert Center pack to:
- Fetch different alert types such as Suspicious login, Device compromised, Leaked password, and more.
- Retrieve an alert's metadata.
- Delete or undelete alerts.
- Provide feedback for alerts.
- Fetch existing feedback for a particular alert.
This pack includes the G Suite Security Alert Center integration.