Note: This is a beta pack, which lets you implement and test pre-release software.
Since the pack is beta, it might contain bugs. Updates to the pack during the beta phase might include non-backward compatible features.
We appreciate your feedback on the quality and usability of the pack to help us identify issues, fix them, and continually improve.
The integration in this pack enables you to manage your endpoints and groups.
What does this pack do?
The integration in this pack enables you to run commands that:
- Returns a list of hosts based on your specified filter.
- Returns details of a specified host, such as the endpoint ID, hostname, domain, etc.
- Returns a list of groups based on your specified filter.
- Creates a new administrative group.
- Deletes an administrative group.
- Returns limited attributes for all software applications, such as a software application display name, version, etc.
- Returns limited attributes for all software application updates, such as classification of the update, patch ID, etc.
- Retrieves software applications for a specified host.
- Retrieves updates for a specified host.
- Retrieves information about policies located in a specified group, such as policy name, creating date, whether the policy is active, etc.
- Retrieves information about a specified policy, such as policy name, creating date, whether the policy is active, etc.
The user should be assigned to a role with the relevant devices in scope, and the following access rights:
- Basic functionality - Read
- Management of administration groups - Modify