ManageEngine ADManager Plus
This pack includes Cortex XSIAM content.
Configuration on Server Side
Steps to enable Syslog Logging in ADManager Plus:
- Log in to ADManager Plus.
- Go to Admin > Personlize > Integration
- Click the Syslog Server option.
- Enter the details including Syslog Server Name, Port Number and Port Protocol. Also, choose the syslog standard and specify the data format needed for your XSIAM parser.
- Click Save.
More information on a SIEM integration can be found here.
Collect Events from Vendor
In order to use the collector, use the Broker VM option.
To create or configure the Broker VM, use the information described here.
You can configure the specific vendor and product for this instance.
- Navigate to Settings > Configuration > Data Broker > Broker VMs.
- Right-click, and select Syslog Collector > Configure.
- When configuring the Syslog Collector, set the following values:
- vendor as vendor - ManageEngine
- product as product - ADManager