Use the McAfee Threat Intelligence Exchange (TIE) integration to get file reputations and the systems that reference the files.
What does this content pack do?
- Retrieves threat intelligence data about files from global, and local sources.
- Determine which and when local systems have executed files.
- Manages threat intelligence data locally, giving the user the opportunity to set specific data about files.
- McAfee Threat Intelligence uses the McAfee Data Exchange Layer (DXL) to be able to connect and retrieve data from multiple products and endpoints.
- The connection is done by creating certificates and configuring them in the ePO (McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator) server.