This pack includes XSIAM content.
How configure Rsyslog on FireEye
- Log into the FireEye appliance with an administrator account.
- Click Settings.
- Click Notifications.
- Click rsyslog.
- Check the Event type checkbox.
- Make sure Rsyslog settings are:
- Default format: CEF
- Default delivery: Per event
- Default send as: Alert
Collect Events from Vendor
In order to use the collector, you can use one of the following options to collect events from the vendor:
In either option, you will need to configure the vendor and product for this specific collector.
You will need to use the information described here.\
You can configure the specific vendor and product for this instance.
- Navigate to Settings > Configuration > Data Broker > Broker VMs.
- Right-click, and select Syslog Collector > Configure.
- When configuring the Syslog Collector, set:
- vendor as FireEye
- product as mps