AWS Security Hub is a service that performs security best practice checks, aggregates alerts, and enables automated remediation. The service helps you analyze security trends in your environment, and helps you identify the highest priority security issues. It provides you with a comprehensive view of the security state of your AWS environment and resources, along with the compliance status of your environment, based on CIS AWS Foundations compliance checks. AWS Security Hub collects security data from AWS accounts, services, and integrated third-party products.
What does this pack do?
This pack enables you to:
- Disable Security Hub for the current region.
- Update finding fields and objects in order to refresh the information required for investigating a Security Hub finding.
- Enable Security Hub for your account in the current region or the region you specify in the request, and the CIS AWS Foundations standard.
- Return a list of findings that match the specified criteria.
- Provide AWS Security Hub master account details to the current member account.
- List details about all member accounts for the current AWS Security Hub master account.