The Cisco Security Management Appliance (SMA) is used to centralize services from Email Security Appliances (ESAs).
What does this pack do?
- Retrieve spam quarantined messages.
- Release and delete messages from spam quarantine.
- Retrieve, add, append, edit, or delete a list entry - blocklist and safelist of spam quarantine.
- Centralized tracking messages.
- Retrieve tracking messages enrichment summaries - AMP, DLP, URL.
- Centralized Reporting - get Cisco SMA's statistics reports.
- Fetch quarantine messages as incidents.
This pack contains an integration, whose main purpose is to centralize services from Cisco Email Security Appliances (ESAs) in Cisco Security Management Appliance services.
You will need to use the information described here.\
You can configure the specific vendor and product for this instance.
- Navigate to Settings -> Configuration -> Data Broker -> Broker VMs.
- Right-click, and select Syslog Collector -> Configure.
- When configuring the Syslog Collector, set:
- vendor as vendor <- Cisco
- product as product <- SMA