The Cisco Email Security Appliance is an email security gateway product. It is designed to detect and block a wide variety of email-born threats, such as malware, spam and phishing attempts.
What does this pack do?
- Retrieve spam quarantined messages.
- Release and delete messages from spam quarantine.
- Retrieve, add, append, edit or delete a list entry - blocklist and safelist of spam quarantine.
- Retrieve tracking messages.
- Retrieve tracking messages enrichment summaries - AMP, DLP, URL.
- Reporting - get Cisco SMA's statistics reports.
- Fetch quarantine messages as incidents.
This pack contains an integration, whose main purpose is to detect and block a wide variety of email-borne threats, such as malware, spam and phishing attempts.