The LogRhythm pack provides security operations to deliver comprehensive and actionable information into your enterprise IT environment.
What does this pack do?
- Execute queries on logs.
- Retrieve case summaries, create new cases, or update the properties of a case.
- Get host information, add new hosts and update host status, and query and update alarms.
- Fetch cases and alarms as incidents.
- Retrieve, update, and remove tags.
- Get list details, add or remove items from lists.
This pack includes the following playbooks:
- Logrhythm Alarm Handling playbook that is triggered when fetching a LogRhythm alarm incident.
- LogRhythmRestV2 - Search query playbook that retrieves query results.