"Recorded Future Intelligence" Pack Documentation
This pack is used to access Recorded Future data to enrich IPs, domains, URLs, CVEs, Files, and Malwares and assess
threats in regards to a specific context.
The integration is used to access the data from the API.
- Reputation actions
- Using the new Recorded Future SOAR Enrichment API.
- Available actions: ip, domain, url, file(hashes), cve.
- Intelligence action
- Fetches full information for the entity.
- Supports IPs, Domains, URLs, Files(hashes), Vulnerabilities(cve), Malwares.
- Malware search action
- Alert actions
- Fetch alerting rules defined at Recorded Future.
- Fetch alert summaries from one or more alerting rules.
- Set alert status in Recorded Future
- Set alert note in Recorded Future
- Threat assessment action
- Takes a context, such as phishing or malware and one or more IOC as input.
- Outputs a verdict (true/false) and related evidence (risk rules) for this context.
Dashboards and indicators
Includes a dashboard that details various metrics related to indicators that was generated from Recorded Future data and
incidents that was created from Recorded Future data.
There are two indicator fields added to record which risk rules indicators have triggered as well as whether an
indicator is a malware, c2, or phishing when it has gone through the playbook for threat assessment.
All the playbooks are meant to be used as sub-playbooks to get reputation, intelligence or assess the threat level in
regards to a context.
Available Reputation sub-playbooks
- One combined playbook that returns the reputation for all of the above types
Available Intelligence/Enrichment sub-playbooks
Threat assessment sub-playbooks for the following contexts
- Command and Control (C2)
Available template playbooks
- Recorded Future Entity Enrichment
- Recorded Future Sandbox (Hatching)
- Recorded Future Leaked Credentials Alert Handling
- Recorded Future Typosquat Alert Handling
- Recorded Future Vulnerability Alert Handling
- Recorded Future Alert
- Recorded Future Leaked Credential Monitoring
- Recorded Future New Critical or Pre NVD Vulnerabilities
- Recorded Future Potential Typosquat
Classifier and Incoming Mapper
Classifier and Incoming Mapper allows you to classify and map fetched incident onto Recorded Future Incident Types.
Available classifier and incoming mapper
- Recorded Future - Classifier
- Recorded Future - Incoming Mapper