Send messages and notifications to your Slack team and integrates with Slack's services to execute create, read, update, and delete operations for employee lifecycle processes.
What does this pack do?
- Mirrors the investigation between Slack and the Cortex XSOAR War Room.
- Sends a message to a user, group, or channel.
- Archives a Slack channel.
- Sends a file to a user, channel, or group.
- Sets the topic for a channel.
- Creates a channel in Slack.
- Invites users to join a channel.
- Removes users from the specified channel.
- Renames a channel in Slack.
- Gets details about a specified user.
- Returns the integration context as a file (for debugging purposes only).
As part of this pack, you will get a playbook that investigates failed login events.